FIA Region I will be at the ITS European Congress, contributing to the organisation of several workshops, sessions and showcases.
The 13th ITS European Congress will take place from 3 to 6 June in Brainport, Eindhoven, and will offer exposure to six of the eight projects that FIA Region I is currently involved in. The preliminary programme promises an instructive and engaging conference revolving all around ITS. Keep an eye out for the following events:
- A panel moderated by FIA Region I will give attendees insight into how IMPACT Connected Car is helping European start-ups to realise their ideas for innovative mobility services; the panel will include presentations from Discoperi and Xmotion (two of the selected start-ups).
- The L3Pilot project will be holding a special session moderated by Angelos Amditis (ICCS) where speakers from VTT, VW, DLR and Austriatech will be discussing their experiences with Automated Driving (AD) research.
- AUTOPILOT will be hosting a demonstration showing how information from a drone, roadside systems (cameras and traffic lights) and from vehicles (road hazard and VRU detection) is used through IoT. Attendees will get the opportunity to learn about features such as formation of a car platoon, speed adjustment of platooning and automated valet parking.
- ELVITEN partners will hold an information session at the ERTICO stand that will allow attendees to interact and test apps that have been developed within the project to incentivise users.
- At the ERTRAC stand, ARCADE will be unveiling its Knowledge Base and inform about the wide range of cooperation activities it is spearheading in the area of Connected Automated Driving (CAD).
Pay a visit to the ERTICO stand for more information about how the EU Projects backed by FIA Region I are contributing to the acceleration of research and innovation in ITS and mobility. As the date of the Congress rapidly approaches, stay tuned for more exciting opportunities to learn about these European initiatives.