No vacancies at this time.
FIA Region I offers three internships twice a year:
- March-August (applications open in December)
- September-February (applications open in June)
Please visit this page during the applications period to find more information on the positions and how to apply.
Useful information regarding the internships FIA Region I offers:
- 3 party agreement required (between the university, the student and the employer provided by the University/school)
- The applicants are being asked to answer those 3 questions by yes or no in the body of their email:
- Can your school/University offer a learnership agreement?
- Are you available to work fulltime in the six-months internship period?
- Do you have the nationality of one of the EU / EEA Member States? If not, do you have a work permit allowing you to work in Belgium?