The FIA Region I has current calls for:
FIA Region I offers two internships twice a year. Please visit this page to find more information on the positions and how to apply.
Useful information regarding the internships FIA Region I offers:
- 3 party agreement required (between the university, the student and the employer provided by the University/school)
- The applicants are being asked to answer those 3 questions by yes or no in the body of their email:
- Can your school/University offer a learnership agreement?
- Are you available to work fulltime in the six-months internship period?
- Do you have the nationality of one of the EU/EEA Member States? If not, do you have a work permit allowing you to work in Belgium?