Founded in 1904, the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) brings together leading national motoring organisations from 146 countries worldwide. The FIA Region I office, based in Brussels, is a consumer body representing 101 mobility Motoring and Touring Clubs and their 36 million members from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. See more: www.fiaregion1.com.
Place: FIA Region I office in Brussels, Belgium
Job duration: Open-ended, full-time
Starting date: January 2023
Deadline for applications: 9th December 2022
We are looking to hire an EU Projects Manager to join our team. S/he will report directly to the Director General and work independently with the project partners.
To succeed as an EU Projects Manager, you should preferably have a previous experience in Project Management, with a strong affinity for transport and mobility. Education in a related field and experience in similar roles is strongly desired.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation, implementation, and monitoring of action plans together with the Team
- Seek opportunities for further engagement in EU project and contribute to project proposals
- Monitoring and administration of projects
- Creation, management and support of website, social media accounts and dissemination materials for external audiences
- Supporting the development and implementation of surveys
- Organising meetings, workshops and webinars
- 360° assistance to public events
- Tracking project expenses, following accounting procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Education in Project Management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Communication skills: a confident communication with excellent command of verbal and written English; additional language(s) and social media management are a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and web content management (WordPress); any further relevant IT skill(s) an advantage (InDesign)
- Good time management, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel in Europe (15%)
What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging work opportunity in a dynamic and multicultural job environment
- Attractive salary package in line with the position, responsibilities, and personal experience (holiday pay, 13th month salary, lunch vouchers, and hospital, life group, and travel insurance)
- 20 days of legal annual holidays, plus 10 extra days (5 of which are planned during the end-of-year closure)
- A working from home policy (2 days per week) compensation for homeworking and package to set up your home office
Applications including CV and cover letter shall be sent to: email@example.com by 9th December, with subject line “EU Projects Manager”.
Candidates must have the right to work in Belgium.