FIA Region I, currently involved in six EU research projects (L3Pilot, ARCADE, C-MobILE, Drive2theFuture, GVI and MODALES) is looking for a EU Projects & Communications Intern (m/f) to support the daily communication activities of the above projects.
Place: FIA Region I office in Brussels, Belgium (home office depending on government recommendation)
Job duration: 6 months, full-time (agreement with the university necessary)
Start date: 01.04.2021
Deadline for applications: 08.03.2021
Tasks include, but not be strictly limited to:
- Media monitoring & social media communication
- Drafting/editing articles and distribution via our network
- Updating websites (using WordPress)
- Designing communication materials (brochures, banners, social media visuals, etc.)
- Working with suppliers & liaison with project partners
- Dissemination of the projects at events and conferences
- Conduct desktop research on mobility related topics
- Analysing and reporting on survey results
- A university student currently enrolled in a related field of study and available to work full time (learning/internship agreement mandatory)
- An excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- A fast learner
- Good analytical and research skills
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments
- Enthusiasm and a determination to get the job done right
Candidates must have the right to work in Belgium. If you are not a student registered in a higher education institution and cannot provide us with a learning/internship agreement, your application will not be considered.
What we offer:
- A full-time internship, 5 days a week (Monday-Friday), from 9:00-18:00
- Work experience in a highly international environment
- Opportunity to deepen your communication skills
- Get insights to European Union research projects
- A stipend covering part of the living costs in Brussels
Applications including CV and cover letter shall be sent to Olivier Lenz (internshipR1@fia.com) by 8 March 2021 with the subject line “EU Projects & Communications Internship 2021″.
In your application, please respond to the following questions:
- What is your knowledge and experience in this area?
- Does your school require an internship as part of the curriculum?
- Do you plan to move to Brussels to accomplish the internship?
- Are you available to work fulltime in the six-months internship period?
- Will you keep the studentship status until the end of that internship period?
- Do you have the nationality of one of the 27 EU Member States? If not, do you have a work permit allowing you to work in Belgium? (please send us a proof)
By submitting your application, you agree to FIA Region I storing your personal data for the purpose and duration of the internship selection process.