2013 FIA Mobility Conference Week
Publication date: 29 May 2013
The Mobility Conference Week 2013 will be held in The Hague, the Netherlands, on 10-13 September.
Organised in conjunction with the Club ANWB (Koninklijke Nederlandse Toeristenbond ANWB) it will start on Tuesday afternoon, 10 September and end at noon on Friday, 13 September.
Last year’s FIA Mobility Conference Week in Prague was a great success. Clubs embraced the changes and appreciated the interactivity and variety proposed.
This year in The Hague the format will be continued, on the theme of “Connected to the Future,” and will address the challenges Clubs are facing today.
With keynote speakers, expert panels, and practical workshops the Mobility Conference Week will focus on the following topics:
- How to remain relevant in spite of rapid changes and in times of technical changes
- How to turn threat into opportunity
- How to learn from others and to benefit from shared innovations and new thinking
- How Clubs can make best use of their data
- How to keep your members and get new ones
- What Clubs can do to service their senior members
Mobility Conference Week will also give you insights into emerging trends and new opportunities with:
- Keynote speeches on future-oriented thinking
- Interactive workshops and open discussions,
- Knowledge exchange and share of best practice
- Promoting iMobility, new technologies and systems
- Economic and social transformations and how to face new forms of Mobility
On Wednesday 11 September, a high-level technology demonstration day will take place at the Valkenburg airstrip (close to The Hague) organised by the iMobility Challenge project as part of the Week (see more here).
But you'll have to hurry because places are limited!
To register for the Conference Week, please click the following link: